Eef my familY!

Simply hate my family!! HATE IT! Just wondering why my surname is HOE. Sickening to have such a surname!

My father is a person who is of a total jerk, sinner and totally wreckless with his words and thoughts. I really don't respect him at all, not even a single bit. Today, he even said and even assumed that I have been spending alot of money... wasting alot of money! Can't believe it when my mum told him that I went clubbing. What's wrong with clubbing?? I know my company and my limits, but he, being the traditional ass pighead, hangs on to the believe that EVERYTHING (be it my friends, activities) are bad... What a crook!

I don't really care what he do, but whichever the case, I will juz address him as 'dad' by name. THAT's ALL! Really feel dreadful to be staying in a life, who is dependent on parents money. Money to them is EVERYTHING. I know that you may say that I shouldn't say all these stuff... But it's really the real TRUTH! Damn!

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things we do with my children

Taiwan Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal