My group Symponia came and support me and yiwen!! HA!! And yes... with Bryan at the background!! :) Dunno why ZHenqin and fred happily looked at another angle! HA!!
FIVE SIMPLE ACTIVITIES WE LIKE TO DO WITH OUR CHILDREN! 1. Going to Over-head Bridges! Managed to get a passer-by to help us take this picture at the top of the bridge We can spend 30 minutes sitting there and just looking over the train depot! Josh's interest is trains and I managed to chanced by an over head bridge that oversees a train depot. One day, we went there just to eat our home cooked food. It's like a picnic at the top of the bridge. How cool is that! Ain't I look like a kid too? Ha... We played 'I spy' games, and Josh noticed the bus numbers that comes to the bus stop! It's really amazing. From the bridge, we are able to see our house, our in-law's house too. And Josh is able to point where is it. Kate likes the stairs and enjoys the view too! Love it. It's actually our new hide out to go too! Should have a DSLR! Oh man. 2. Going to Church Every weekend, we make a point to bring our...
Date: 26th June 2013 Breakfast at Ambience Hotel It's certainly great to have breakfast buffet in the morning, apart from the greetings of early morning sun! Taiwan is having summer now and the whole sky is lit up at 5.30am! Kate and her bread. She didn't really eat the whole of it, but she loved their yoghurt and porridge. Josh loves the bread and the spreads. And he accompanies it with warm soy milk. Their fruits are always sweet! Sweet pineapples, papaya and water melon. I miss their carrot juice which I have drank last January at another Hotel. These foods look nice, but I didn't try. Ha. The pastry looks sweet for me, something I refrain from eating. As well as the ham. However, they are creative to make fruits and meat together. I just don't dare to try. Lol. Taipei Expo Park We headed to this Taipei Expo Park 花博公园 and it's so beautiful. We intended to try taking cab to the nearest train station,...
It's been awhile since I have blogged! Wonder if you have been waiting for any new posts! :) Well, last Saturday (01 Aug 2013) we did something we have never done before. We had a staycation at Swissotel Raffles, and it's really great experience! Able to enjoy it with children and relatives. Kate and I at the beautiful Harbourview Room at Swissotel Raffles. Had a complimentary bed for children. Picture of us present for this viewing The children captivated with the iPad. Reason These four years, I didn't manage to get NDP tickets for my family. And it's quite disappointing because my children LOVE to watch the fireworks. So what I intended to do? In July, I straightaway booked a Harbourview room at Swissotel Raffles . I requested for a high floor and hopefully can watch the fireworks. Hence, it's really a gamble because the view may not be terrific. The view we had from the balcony Apparently there was an NDP Preview package and ...