CHINESE NEW YEAR DAY 2
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-

Gosh! Time really passed by so fast and tml is school already. But anyway, I don't really bother myself with it! :)

Today visited my granny at my old house area and really really very happy to see her again. I feel that I should visit her more often when I have the time because she took very good care of me when I was very young and very grateful for that! :)

Talked alot and took photo! YEAH! HA!

I find that now, I find kinda paiseh to take hongbaos from the adults because I feel that i'm a working adult more than a student. Really! Taking hongbaos is like a passe for me le. Don't really like it and the awkwardness... :x

I gave most of the hongbaos back to my mum because she's not working anymore and she still give out hongbaos. So i don't usually 'earn' during cny lo. Ha! But I guess it's better to use those money that is earned by urself, don't you think so?




Me and Marcus ( a grandchild of my sis' granny)




Sis and Marcus



Me and my granny!

Day One
=-=-=-=-

Went to 4 of my secsch friend's house and it's really very fun to gamble, talk and to gamble again. The best part is that I ate at every house! I am so pig but I love it!

Went to Tuckleng's house, then Siyang's then zehe's and mine....and lastly Iris'.



Pic of me and Tuck!

At Siyang's house, it's very funny because in less than 1 minute into entering his house, we took out the cards and played blackjack! WOOHOO! So fun as we only gamble only this time of the year man. I lost. But ain't going to tell you how much. So gaoxiao!

Then at zehe's house, played the mahjong and won 2 sets! WOO! So gaoxing!! hA!

At Iris' house, it's one that is like a gambling den. On the way to her house, she told me that she is busy playing mahjong and there are 3 tables opened at her home. 1 is mahjong. Second is blackjack. ANother is the gamble cards with chinese characters. Dunno what is it called. :x

Then, we played blackjack at her house! From 10.30 to 1.30am! Can you believe this? A group of 7 of us, plus her relatives, played so long and we didn't feel like we spent around 3 hours of losing and winning... HA! Really scary!

But fun la...


Real tired after that but I believe it's only once a year that we get to experience this. So cool eh? HA!

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things we do with my children

Taiwan Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal