Hi Everyone


Wow. The week passed by so fast, and I love it! Today is the first day of November, the smell of FRESH month is totally great for me.



Toilet
--------

I was at a Toilet due to a stomachache. Guess what? The toilet was a quiet one and then, soon after I sat on the toilet bowl, someone came in. I had gas in me, but I do not want to let it out so as to prevent the person from listening. So I paused. Then, the toilet flushed automatically!!! $&@($!


I was like what the hell! The guy left and yeah, of coz I let out the gas! Terrific man! Then, the toilet flushed again!!! I guess that the censor has some problems and I felt like switching toilet. But I was lazy. One thing for sure then was that I can feel my butt real wet. What the fish. Luckily, I did not even start at all, imagine stuff apart from water is present on you-know-where.


The Smart Mervyn thought of an idea! I took a toilet paper and covered the censor with one hand and did my business. It was an odd position but let me tell you, I tried my best to do as fast as possible.


I had finished finally but my hand was on the censor, the other is free. HOW??!! I gotta wipe!


I removed the toilet paper slowly so as to check the censor. It is not blinking, with the green and the red light. Then, I removed it totally.



Nothing happened.




I quickly did the cleaning and guess what? Upon 90% complete, the damn thing flushed!!!! ()*&^%$^&* I swear I did not even move my head at all. So shitty man. I stood up from the toilet bowl immediately! What the hell right??




That is the worst automatic toiletbowl I have ever been to. It is strenuous and worrying. I did not enjoy the shitting journey, but I was very relieved that no one heard me emitting pungent ammonia gas.

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things we do with my children

Large Families in Singapore

Taiwan Part Two