Wow!
This week is certainly a very special week for me...

It is sheer coincidence that many events that I have attended this week are all related to my friends. And I am certainly very thankful for the arrangement made by my friends.

On 22nd Dec, I met Shaun and Malik (my army friends) and Malik coincidentally organised it on my birthday, without knowing that its my birthday. And I'm really very touched that they actually bought a small cake for me. And heard from Malik about his story and I felt that I really wanted to help him, but currently for him, he is just fine and its like I wasn't there when he was feeling alone and down. My my... Its like we keep joking, on the surface, he may be alright.. But deep down, he may not be... Hmm... really hope that he can find me if he needs someone to talk to...


On 24th Dec, I spent a Christmas dinner with my wife at Jack's place and we are the latest visitors! To reach there at 10.30pm for dinner! Ha... Had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner and the medium rare steak... My Favourite! Ha... Love the ambience and yes, its quite ex! Ha... Anyway, love the meat la... don't really care about the price though..


On 26th Dec, I ate dinner with Florence, Tiongwei, Fred and Meitoon and its certainly been years eversince I have met them! Ha... We had a great dinner at Peranakan and Baba restaurant at Vivo city. And I tell you, meeting them make me feel so much younger and we keep talking about the old memories and they are certainly good to remember!! Ha... Went to the Hog's breath and we chilled out there... The touching part is that Bud he told the live band to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY song to me... it was really uncalled for and plus the additional cake! My my... It is really very touching to have my friends to go to such extend... Unexpected!! Really very touched...

On 27th Dec, went to Mika and Hanmao's wedding and it was another touching event as one of my good pals got married! Yea! Ha... And I find that this wedding was long awaited for as they have already been together for alot of years already! Ha... And they should get married.. Ha! Good that now, they are Mr and Mrs Kiah!


On 28th Dec, I met Christopher at Bukit Gombak and its really been years that we have caught up! And just find that we have grown kinda distant and that I felt bad that I didn't invite him to my wedding. AH! How could I... And he even wished me birthday and merry christmas and I just messaged him "Who are you?" Ah... Find that I should actually send some sms or keep some kinda contact with my close friends... and ya... certainly, today's meet up made me realise that... And the feeling of departure from his house, its like a mixture of happiness, regret and sadness. All rojak together... My my... And the worse feeling is that he actually thought of me when he was in Japan... He bought a pair of chopsticks... and he knew I was married on facebook in may and in June, he bought the gift, hoping that I will 'zao shen gui zi'.... WOW... I am totally dumbfounded though... AH!! Am I a Bad Mer???


I have to find back my friends!!


Just find that I have the urgent need to help my friends!


Love this song!

LOVE IT!!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006