Kate's 2! A simple birthday celebration!

Kate turns 2 years old on 11th July 2013! And coincidentally, it's 2 day old for our new born too! We had to celebrate it at Mount Alvenia and it's certainly a fun celebration for Kate, and it's a simple affair too!


We didn't manage to cook dinner and we ordered extra meals from the hospital. It's only $8 per set and they provide soup, vegetables and meat, fruits and juice! Really worth it. They only can provide a maximum of 3 meals!

Josh ate all his rice and Kate loves the fish! Amazing. Of course, we didn't tell them that we are having birthday cake later. Or else, they will not be eating much of their dinner.

Family feast! Love the pork vinegar dish! Oops!

Pouring some of our home cooked soup that I prepared for lunch. Luckily we brought because we finished all the soups!

Mother and son.

Kate is such a loving sister. She pats her new born sister, as she was placed on the trolley which is used for the jaundice UV Machine.

Nice cake? It's strawberry shortcake from Four Leaves and the 2 sugar penguins and the icing alphabets are from the Icing shop.

Eh... Wrong number. Should be number 2! Kate's so eager to eat up the cake! And she wanna touch the sides of the cream! So funny! She poses well!

Love this picture so much!


We went to the playroom at Mount Alvenia and the whole setting is beautiful. Even baby accompanied us!

See Kate? Her eyes are glued to her birthday cake!
'God is blessing you now. God is blessing you.'

Josh and Kate attempting to blow out the candles!

Love this picture!! They tried for 5 seconds, but unable to put out the fire! So child-like!

Great grandmother giving a red packet to Kate! They kissed. So lovely!


This is funny because I don't give my children sweets. However, today is a special event and I gave them the icing penguins. When they ask 'Can?'. I straightaway said, 'Yes.'
Kate gave the stunned look while Josh sees if Kate is really going to eat it! They love it, but Josh said it's too sweet!

They tried to cut the cake. After awhile, they needed adult supervision! Ha... They started to shift the cream here and there..


Both of them wanted big pieces, with strawberries! Cakes really have a magic on children...


Beautiful mum and children...


Kate feeding mum. Isn't it lovely?


I find that family really plays a vital role in a person's happiness. And when I celebrate my daughter's birthday, the joy I see in my children makes me feel so touched. Not only that, I feel that the 2 years seemed like yesterday when Kate was born. I'm really so happy and proud that my children loves us and we love our children. 


Happy Birthday Kate! 



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006