Hi Everyone

These few weeks have been quite an occupied week for me.

I am really very happy that I have managed to fulfill some of my targets! :) Thank god for it. 

Josh is growing very well and at times, I just look at him and that can't believe that he is my son, smiling back at me! Ha...

Yesterday, I did rollerblading back at my place and its been over 2 years that I have actually bladed. And it was quite rusty but I am able to move! Ha... Tell you this thing, joggers speed are even faster than me! Can't believe it, was rollerblading at bishan park.

House
-------
For the our house, we feel that there are quite a few things that we do not really need and use. Thought of actually to throw or sell or to give away. Honestly, it is taking up the space in our house. Still in the discussion and probably I may give away.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)