Wow!
Never been to shopping for quite a while already!

Yesterday was at Orchard and was awaiting for my client. I was early, so I went to window shop for awhile. At first, went to Gstar.  The shirts are ok, but it doesn't suit me at all!  They are too long.. and I was trying out for berms. But their cutting not for me.  I tried like about 10 tees and 4 berms. And only 1 tee is deem fit. But the price is $160. Wow... its just a simple tee.

I thought for awhile, and I left, telling the salesman that I may return. Because he helped me to search for suitable tees and berms.


Then, I went to Armani Xchange and went to see the tees and pants. I love the tees and the white pants! Never had I actually bought white pants before and the material is very comfortable.  And the tee shirts are very nice! So, without much thought, I bought them!! Ha...

Find that I will patronize more in AX as they suit my style and the material is very comfy!  :)


Cheers
Mervyn

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006