Well

Just read an article about Michelle Chong, that she has made alot of mistakes to where she is here today. She loves hosting and she is really very frank with her.

I personally like her personality because she is very versatile and loves her sense of humor! Ha. Find that a celebrity should be like that. 

For me, I actually love hosting alot too... and of course, I'm learning if given the opportunity.  Still can remember that time in NUS, I was one of the hosts for the Rag and Flag and I even invited SR Nathan, our President to be on the stage. I was so nervous then. But it was fine.

Guess what? Michelle also had similar experiences with me... I announced the wrong winner at the Rag and Flag! Ha... this is so embarassing and certainly, it is not good. But come to think of it, it is really an experience though.

HA!


Haven't been posting alot these days but there are alot of thoughts in my head actually! From family, to work and even to caring the environment.

Both of us chanced by this book "Slow death by rubber duck" and it is really a good book and that telling us about the facts of plastic usage in the earth.  We want to create an awareness about the importance of cutting down the plastic usage as well as us touching it. Because we are slowly killing ourselves by the plastic contamination.  Watch this space and I will slowly update you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)