Happy 65th Birthday to mummy!

 
On 15th December 2014, we celebrated my mother's 65th Birthday! It was a simple affair with a simple strawberry cake! And the children simply placed the candles on the small available space on the cake. It's memorable and love the pictures!
 
My mother and my three children! We had to borrow the lighter from our neighbour!
Look at the candles! There is just not enough space to place all of them.
A happy picture of Kate
 
Grandmothers and grandchildren
  
Our family picture with the cake!

My mother, my sister and my three children, just after we sang the Happy Birthday song...


My love ones! :)
Honestly, I am very thankful to have my mum to be supportive in whatever I do ever since I'm young. After I graduated from university, she supported me in giving me the green light to be an insurance adviser! Until today, I'm so glad that I did not make the wrong decision and stayed in this fulfilling career! Thanks Mum!


A happy and satisfied Kate with the cake!
 I'm just so glad that we are able to celebrate my mum's 65th birthday at my house! Thanks to Eve who bought the cake, and all of us enjoyed it. Josh and Kate love to blow out the candles, while curious Gwen observed that the interesting candles!
 
Once again, happy 65th birthday, Mummy!
 

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)