Hi Everyone!

On Thursday, I really love the lifestyle and this is what I intend to have it as an ideal day! Ha...

Well, Eve and I prepared our lunch at home and it was so scrumptous! Its porridge and we had steamed salmon with a plate of vegetables (combination of bean sprouts, french beans and bean curds).... Quite beany right??

But I love the healthiness of the meal!!


How nice it can be if we can eat home cook food every single day and most importantly, it will bring us to a good health as well as a good state of mind!


After eating that meal, I don't actually yawn that much and I feel much more energized! Probably psychologically, I feel happy and healthy. But deep down inside, I don't feel tired. Coz usually after a meal outside, one tend to feel quite lethargic and stuff. But wow, I love it leh!



Went for jogging this early Saturday morning and in my head, I kept thinking of the Olympiads how they actually train daily for their own event! It is very amazing and their fighting spirit must always be there. We should also credit the trainers for their utmost determination to groom their athletes and their time spent too.... Wow...


Met alot of friends these few days!

Tues - Fred from CSC
Wed - Bertram from SRJC
Fri - Tuckleng from Mayflower

Ha... find it so good feeling to meet up with them again.... :)


On last Sunday, celebrated Eve's Ahma's 84th Birthday!!

This picture involves the new couples in her side! The children are exceptional case.. haa

This is our pic with Ah-ma... Look who's our third party? Ha... Just jokin'

All the people present! Alot right?? Everytime I'm there at their celebration, I just feel that their family's camaradie is superb! The great bonding and closeness is respectable amidst everyone's other commitments! Wow... Me and Eve look quite out of place... haa

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006