Tell you a secret!

I am addicted to watching of Olympic Games leh!

Really, the people are really an inspiration to me...


They really worked and prepared real hard for 4 years just for an event that lasts as short as 20 sec... for example the 50m swim of free-style. I tell you, they are really very amazing people.

I managed to catch the table tennis match between the Singaporeans vs Koreans. And I tell you, it is really neck to neck and I was really very afraid that we might fight for the bronze, similar to Athens that time. However, it wasn't! I am so glad that the 3-women team really battled out their best and brought Singapore to another new level!! WOOHOO!!

And I have also caught the badminton single for the Malaysian lady vs a china lady. Even though Malaysian lost, she really tried her very best and it is her fighting spirit and she is really very agile leh! Woohoo~~.

In lieu of that, I have actually gone swimming twice this week! Ha.. and for yesterday, I managed to swim 12 laps! And out of which 4 and 6 laps are continuous! I can't believe I can do it because in my head, the Olympians are in my mind... their fighting spirit really brought them to such great heights! WOOHOO!! love them leh...

I am really looking forward to our Singapore's match to get the GOLD! Yeah!!!!! Go Singapore!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)