Hi Everyone!

Something happened these 2 days that left me thinking and dumbfounded!

Its about my close army friends, Hisham, Ray and Jb...

Its been awhile eversince I have met them... think since Jan08 and we have stopped contact... and actually many things have happened which they are unaware of...


On 12Feb, I met Hisham at Chua Chu Kang and it was sheer coincidence that I have met him... I was about to tap my ezlink card and he was tapping out from the MRT... same station control door... I was actually shocked and don't know what to react when I saw him..

And later, we chatted for 30min plus, catching up... and glad that he is doing well... find that I should have told him things and shouldn't have 'separated' from this group for so long... you know its like khakis?? Hmmz!

After meeting up with him, I have a mixture of feelings in my heart, such as anger, happiness, sadness, guilt, glad... all these made me unable to sleep well that night...



The following night, Jianbang happened to call me and said that he is actually near my place (Sengkang) and he would like to meet me after his appointment. Guess what? I just finished my cellgroup at Clementi and I smsed him that I will be at Bishan. So won't be meeting him... And to my shock is that he actually planned with Ray to meet me at Sengkang....


Ray actually was at Sengkang at the point of time... and they wanted to pass me something as a wedding gift! I said No need... but they said they should give... ah!!


So they drove to Bishan to meet me and I am actually very ________ (the emotions I felt last night). It seems to me that everything just happen for a reason, for no reason. Met Hisham the day before, and the next Jb and Ray. And the amazing thing is that Hisham didn't inform both of them that he had met me yesternight...


After the long chat, it just made me recollect those days that we chilled out, had bbq and the long night chats... AH! And for that, it made me feel quite guilty for somewhat leaving the group for almost one year.

My my...


Is this complex? Or are you lost??


Actually, it doesn't matter. What matter most is that I realised that there are actually 3 good friends who are supporting me all the time whom are lost and found and I will never leave them again...


Friends are amazing...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006