Count your blessings!
-----------------------
1. Last week, my perfume (Hugo) is used up! And guess what? Eve's Brother coincidentally passed to my mother-in-law a Harley perfume, because he said that he don't use it and it is a gift from his friend. I was quite shocked about it...


2. As you know that there is a new eZ-link card to use in Singapore. And I was just too lazy to change mine... Ha. Anyway, on my way back to Bishan, I saw one eZ-link card on the carpark floor. I looked around and there was no one. And I picked it up! My my... its the new version and inside has money. Wow...

3. Prudential has just launched a new product and that gave me a very good reason to go back to my clients to update them about the plan. And this is in conjunction with the award that I'm running... Isn't it timely! Yea! And managed to close cases consecutive for 3 days this week, Monday to Wednesday! Thank God!


Count your blessings, be it big or small, by the end of one month, it will be alot!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)