Hi Everyone!

Recently, the weather's been not so good... very warm and the quality of air is very bad... It is very foggy these days and I tell you, this stopped me from jogging/swimming for these few days.

Anyway, I have been reading this book "I CAN" and it is really very good. It tells us that usually, when people do goal setting, we will write down alot of things. And after a short hype, we have forgotten all about it and at the end of the year, we may have lost the paper. A few may remember what they have all set out to plan, but many may not be able to achieve it...

Find that it is quite true, partly because I have personally felt and done that too! Ha...

One should look at the goals every day! And remind himself/herself about it... Yup!


Excited...

Mer

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006