Hi Everyone!

Ohh.. I have to share with you this!


Today, Eve and I went to Prayer meeting at 8pm and I left home at 7.30pm, leaving my parents in law at house taking care of Josh.  Prior to that, I was solely taking care of him and he was crying for 45 minutes!!

And I tell you, I was to my wits' end.  I tried to bottle feed him. He drank 1 oz and he began to cry again.  I carried him, trying to soothe him... but unable.. Tried and tried... and at the 44th minute, I decided to bring him out of the corridor and then.... he slept soundly...

Wow... I was amazed and I was at the position at my door gate for around 5 minutes, and then proceeded to bring him back to his baby bed.

Apparently, this example is caused due to not breastfed full enough. Because prior to that, Eve was preparing to go for appointment and she only fed him for 5 minutes, because usually a feed last from 10-15 minutes. And he was partially full at that time. Due to this half-fullness, he felt not satisfied in both sleep and feed. That caused him to fuzz for quite long time...


LESSON learnt: Before any appointment, breastfeed fully on the baby! YES!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006