Today, it's a fun day, well sort of. Got up and rushed straight to French Embassy for my first french lesson (beginner course). My teacher is Franck. He's a humorous teacher and overall, I find that french is an exquiste language, very special and interesting. I've learnt basic greetings for today. And time really passed very fast after learning. The classmates are of different background and age, and we are all having the same base of french (aka, having no knowledge at all) haa..

Yiwen and I actually wanna go to Orchard. However, we took the wrong side. We took 171 to Bukit Timah area instead! Then we U-turned. I went to Pointers to cut my hair. And it happened that the manager cut my hair. So lucky eh? Not many people would have the chance to actually cut by him, have to make appointment and pay $20. But because he is shorthanded, he came and help out... :@)

Then, I rushed to meet Shaun to go to Camp to clear all our stuff. Lucky got him to help me drive from my hse to camp and back to my hse again. Really owe him a treat man, for his kind help! :@)

Today's NDP training is one of the most memorable. I did the tower, the top guy, that is standing on the second level. It really involves concentration and most importantly, courage! haha... And we also did alot of transformation patterns. From Mask to chocolate bar formation to line formatioN! Interesting.

Actually, I'm suppose to meet Hisham for supper. However, thinking that the training will end late and also I had not been returning and spend time with my mother, I think it's better that we meet some other time. Coz if I stayed too late, my mother will actually worry for me and I do not want that to happen. That's why... I will definitely have supper with him la... :@)

Tml is Mother's Day and I'd be cooking dinner for her tomorrow. Have to search for Asian cooking recipes online today!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)