I have to post this:

LIZARDS in my house.
---------------------------

I have LIZARDS... yes, with the letter 'S' at the back in my house.

This is terrible.

Last night, we did mango shake and we left the rubbish at the sink. Guess what? After 10 minutes of neglect, Eve found a lizard in the rubbish bin. And I quickly came and the lizard refused to come out.

I quickly took a plastic bag, covered the bin and flipped it over.  Then, I was thinking how to dispose the lizard. And guess what? I quickly filled up a pail of water and plunged the whole bin, so as to drown the lizard. However, to my surprise, nothing came out.

I flipped it the other side and it is still stuck there with its webbed feet.  Then, my father in law suggested that I spray water at it, and make the lizard fall into the toilet bowl, and we flushed it.  Ha... But this is not successful because the lizard has powerful webbed feet.

Later, my father in law decided that we bring the bin out of the house and we began to shake it hardly, and it landed inside the plastic bag. We then brought it out of the corridor, and flinged it outside from the 7th storey..and down it went... WOOHOO.. One lizard less... YES!



Second lizard
----------------
Oh... also linked to the food. We did pizza and we placed the pizza in the food cover, so that can prevent flies from entering. And guess what? After 10 minutes, Eve spotted another large lizard near the food cover!

I came over and she told me that it has left.  I looked carefully for it, but couldnt find it. However, I just feel that it is nearby. And YES! I spotted it. It is at the leg of the table, facing the wall.  Which means, if I were to push the table, touching the wall, the lizard will be crushed.

I have this dislike of lizards in my house, because I have been clearing their poo and really, they are staining my white walls. So I have this very very urge to KILL/MURDER it!

And so, I forcefully pushed the table towards the wall, and the lizard is crushed.

The scary and cruel thing is that its upper half body wanted to leave the spot, but I still carried on to kick it. So the contact of the table leg is even tighter with the wall.

Then, after 5 minutes, it came down and laid straight. And it was still moving. Amazing right?

After 30 minutes, I left it there and its upper half the body began to turn darker and darker, but it is still moving. 

Now, I have no idea whether it has died or not.


But honestly speaking, having lizards in the house is dangerous because now that I have a child at home, what if the lizards climb to Josh's ears? Nose? Scary right??

I know that I am quite cruel, because after doing the feat, I felt quite bad. But no choice, for the betterment of the house...

LIZARDS suck....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)