13 years in the Insurance Industry

27 FEB 2007

This is the date I will always remember.
The date that I joined Insurance as a career.

I knew nothing about the industry and this was how I grew and learnt! Thinking back, the journey was not smooth but enjoyable. It was the rejections, countless prospecting and showing of plans that made me realise that financial planning takes more than just signing on the dotted line.

Throughout these 13 years of experience, it made me realise that something didn’t change at all. People are still under insured and not knowing which are the suitable vehicles to grow their income. I am very pleased to know that the platform that I am at, gives me the flexibility to plan for my clients. In terms of fair scope of plans from various companies, my clients can choose and be well-informed on the changes of their coverage and what I can offer for them!

Manulife Financial Advisers has given me a greater opportunity to manage my client’s well-diversified portfolios and it made me closer to them. It is not only just plans, but I can help them in terms of fast claims, transactions and smooth queries from me.

I am very thankful that God has led me to this company and honestly I am still growing and learning.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Taiwan 2014 Part 1: Taipei