Multiple roles, multiple responsibilities

Woo man!

Everyday, I would be holding multiple roles, just like an actor on stage.

In the day, I would be a chef, preparing either breakfast or lunch. And it is important because it is this that provides healthy meals for me and my family.

Then, I will be a Financial Consultant, meeting my clients or prospects. It's fun and exciting as I can get to meet different people and I can also bring back bread and butter too. Also, this may stretch to as long as 6-7 hours a day as I would need to travel in between appointments.

Next, when I'm back, I would be a dad and play with my children and also talk to my wife! I would have my remainder energy, bringing Josh to NTUC, play at playground as well as reading and playing cooking! Ha. This is his favourite spending time with me.

2012
--------

This is indeed an exciting year as I am thinking of ways to escalate my business even more, and not only that, to spend more time with my family members!

I am also looking at placing an ionised water machine at my place so that we can have better quality water for everyone, especially for Eve actually, as she is breastfeeding all the time.

Next week, we will be going to Taiwan, followed by cruise to Penang and back and Josh will be missing school for over one week plus!


Bishan
----------

Eve managed to find the most updated property planning map and the amazing thing is that every green plot currently visible to our eyes, are for condominiums already. This is really shocking as the plot, in front of our house, will have additional 500 families added in the Bishan vicinity!

The food business in Bishan Junction 8 will definitely boom in the coming 5-10 years. And not forgetting that the company that leases out for businesses will increase their rent according too.

Yes, the rich will get richer and we believe that there will be more millionaires and there will be an even greater wealth disparity amongst Singaporeans. So where in the bar chart of wealth you want to be in? Top 20 percentile? Top 10 percentile?

We must all work towards saving our first pot of GOLD!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006