Excited

Yesterday at cellgroup, my cellgroup leader Charlie and Cath shared with us and prophesied about my family. That is--To be strong in what we believe in and that for me, success is just the beginning of good things to come.

This is so amazing of how God plants someone and shares with us such amazing words and knowledge, so as to strengthen us both mentally and spiritually.

I am also very amazed that Josh actually prayed when we are praying. He actually learned it in school and to pray before eating. He is so happy.

Josh
------
He is having some cough after the cruise. Really hope that he will recover soon. Hence for these two days, we will not switch on aircon.

He is also saying more words now. And wants me to teach him things that we see and he will try and pronounce. Eg we go to NTUC, he will pick up vegetables and look at me. I will name them and he will repeat. One after another!!

I'm so amazed how much my this little sperm has grown!! Ha!!

He also entertains Kate and in return, Kate would laugh hysterically. For example, for peek-a-boo, Josh would first use a cloth, then try with his toys, and then hide behind a wall. So many ideas of entertainment for Kate.

Also, he will hug and kiss her whenever he sees her.. This is really what we say money can't buy. Really want both of them to have good relationship with each other.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)