Incentive trip

Torn in between.. Actually I'm given ticket to go to Milan and Zurich this year. However it will be a week trip and this means that I would not be able to accompany my wife and two children. This is something which I do not want.

But if I were to bring them, it will be around $10k and if I exclude Josh, it will be around $7k. It's ok actually because factoring myself in, it's like $2.5k per person.

It's the experience that we will go through and it's like this month, we have gone to cruise and Taiwan and it's fun to have our family there. But this Switzerland trip, the flight will be quite long, close to 17hours. And it may be quite taxing for the children.

Quite puzzled. And there will be a jet lag, which I'm not so keen. I went to Barcelona in 2010, and it's like my body is unable to attune to it and I really feel like there is a sleep debt. Something which I don't fathom about. And if Josh has it, I wonder how it would be.

Need some advice on this...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)