Blogging

It's certainly been awhile since I have blogged and yes, a lot of things have happened (for the better). We have done so much things and for family wise, my children are growing so fast. We have new pet fishes in the tank. I feel that I should slowly get going with my blog, because I have to document some important thoughts that I have. I won't be posting on Facebook on my link already. I feel that it's better this way, so as to feel much at ease with myself.

My recent family trip to Bali made me realize so many things. I brought back the thought that Nature doesn't need humans. Humans need nature. So true right? Yet I can still see so much destruction to the nature. The recent haze - attributed for the use of palm oil for cosmetics, plastics etc. Recently, I brought my children to the nearby play ground and I'm just so shocked by the amount of trash in the vicinity. I formed a game with my children to pick up the rubbish into the recycling bins. And we picked up two huge bags of trash! It's an accomplishment and through this, Josh and Kate are more aware of rubbish on the floor and around us. It's quite appalling that dustbins are everywhere but trash are not placed to where they belong. We humans have to buck up and be more responsible. Balinese people don't use plastic bags and products often. And they care so much for their environment. Really applaud for their love for the environment. We have to take more individual steps to save the Earth and our environment.

Number 4 coming?
This is so funny. I recently met my client and she introduced me to her husband as 'the father of 4!' I said I only have 3 children. She said cannot be! I said I see them everyday and yet she was so confident that she was right! Number 4 is the ideal goal that we wish to have. Probably another 2 years? When Gwen's much older. It's quite crucial because we feel that it's not about the number, it's the time spent on each child that is of utmost importance. Eve and I are trying ways to effectively have one to one time with each child, so that they won't feel neglected. I really thank God for my profession that I'm able to plan by daily schedule with meals and appointments, as well as to spend time with my wife and children. We can keep working, but don't make it 100%, it will imbalance the work-family time.

Thankful
I'm so thankful for God's provision that for this year, I'm able to do well than 2014. These 9 months has given me new business volume that I have gotten in the entire 2014. Really thank God for letting me to achieve this result and my clients to entrust me with their financial planning with me. Honestly time is tight for me everyday, the constant juggling of back to back appointments, family time, exercise etc, made me utilize my traveling time as work time.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006