Blessed to give

I'm thankful that I have learnt this verse "it's blessed to give than to receive."

I have left Prudential and there'll be new agents taking the whole pie of my client base. That's good news. However, to the human flesh, I feel that my hard work and money is given to them. Is it fair? There's this imbalance feel of this money pot distributed to them.

However, God gave me this verse that strengthened me. It's blessed to give than to receive! I'm honestly empowered by it and I don't need to be concerned any more about this. I treat as in I'm giving them bonus freely. How cool is that!

I just have this request for them. That is I hope they can carry out same or even service quality that I have done in Prudential. This is very important.

My nine years stint in Prudential can't be forgotten just overnight. It took be about two months to adjust and I'm glad this verse is there to support me mentally too!

Whenever I hear my clients change their jobs, I congratulate them. I didn't think that they'll need time to adjust whatsoever. Now I know for the first time that they are indeed courageous to change job! Some even changed so many times!!

This new place that I'm in is called Manulife Financial Advisers. I'm truly blessed to be in this new firm, providing even better financial solutions for my clients. I'll do my best to excel and give better service for them!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)