2020

Yes! 2020 is the new decade! It is the year of refresh and new beginnings.
Honestly, I will pray that I will continue to strive for God and for my family.

I am very thankful that I am blessed with a wonderful wife, Eve. She is ever supporting and forgiving towards me. Things have happened for the past 2 years. And I will feel that the only thing to do is to look forward! She is definitely my pillar of support in my life.

I chanced upon a phrase that TIME is the only thing that keeps going forward! It is so true. Every morning when I wake up, I will tell myself to be thankful for what I have. My house, my children, have food to eat and to breathe!

It is a year of change for me.
Last year I stepped up as Assistant Vice President in my organisation and I ended the year with 4 agents! I am certainly very thankful for that because this is something not to take granted of. The agents were god-sent and they just messaged me, agreed to come and join me! I am really very very thankful. All the more, I will work hard to value add and to teach them my skills!

2020 is also the year that I will achieve my Lifetime member as a Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT). It is certainly amazing and looking back, the first year when I achieved it, I was elated! I can’t believe that I can do it! It was the year that Josh was born too. And guys, to achieve MDRT, you have to have a child!!! (Just joking)

I am also very thankful that I am in this insurance financial advisory platform. It certainly gives me the flexibility and the ability to provide a well balanced coverage planning for my clients. Most importantly, I have also honed my skills in investment, providing positive gains for my clients through dividend paying plans! They are really very pleased with my service!

I will continue to embrace the changes and rebuild my life once again!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Taiwan 2014 Part 1: Taipei