Hi Everyone!

Today is Sunday and I really love the feeling of a Sunday, because I get to spend quality time with my family, whereby other days, I'm unable to.

Not only that, today is Earth Day. Ha... Still can remember in the past, I was so glued to Captain Planet and would try my very best to actually save watever I have, recycle them. Ha. Its a great cartoon and find that they should bring such educational cartoons back into the realm of children entertainment. :)


I'm really very excited because currently, I have employed a secretary to help me with my admin work as a Financial Consultant and she really manages well with my work. She even helped me to do tele which enabled me to close a case yesterday.

The beauty of this is that I just met him twice and he has decided to take up the savings plan with me, even though he has heard of it many different times.

Actually, its not about the closing case that is of the importance. The idea of having my time leveraged is really phenomenon. I could be meeting up with my prospects/clients while at the same time, my secretary is making appointments for me.

Wow, I really love this state i'm in, as I'm more control of my time and more packed for me. Yeah...


In the meantime, I'm looking for telemarketeers in their free time. Best from 7-10pm.
If you have any lobang, feel free to email me at mervyn_hoe@yahoo.com


Thanks lo!!!

Yea!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal