On 28March08, I attended Prudential's Very own Awards Night and I am really very happy that I represent the top 20% of Prudential Advisers in Singapore! Yeah!!


Lifen, my manager (Top Manager in Prudential) and I


Eve, Peter (Top Group Manager) and I


Eve and I (look like second round in ROM)



Ha... Love it!




Took this picture before the whole event started


Ace, Me, Eve and Joanna. We are of the same click!


Mark, Me and Gan... They are 2 towers... Ha
Ace and I, and we are both going to be Managers next year!




And I managed to take picture of Jamie Ong! Ha... She's elegant...
I really want to thank my clients whom actually got plans from me and that enabling me to go to this Awards Night. And most importantly, I'll work even harder this year and have set a larger goal for myself and my family! Yeah!!!
2008, bring it on!



























Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal