Guess what?? I have found a secret spot to be up close and personal with Singapore Flyer!!! WOOHOO!! Its by foot and the scenery is really very beautiful....

Think that probably very few people know about this place though... Its a pathway just beside the ECP expressway!
















This picture makes me look so holy... Machiam like those buddha!



Ha... Took some candid shots! Kinda funny right?? Ha...

Woohoo! I really felt so much refreshed after spending sometime alone with myself, together with the sea and the wind!! And the Singapore Flyer.
By the way, I'm really amazed that there are so many people actually taking it... and the official opening date is 15April2008 but its kinda packed with people... amazing.... Personally for me, I havent got the chance to take the ride. Probably soon ba! WoohoO!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal