Hi Everyone!

It has been donkey years since I have blogged!


Anyway, it doesnt matter if it is dusty.


Oh yes, tell you some updates!


I have lost my HTC phone... yeah! Ha... and I actually don't feel sad about it though. It was during Jiakai's wedding, when I took a cab and got the phone misplaced on the cab... and didn't manage to retrieve it eversince then. Then, Eve helped me to call for it, but still unable to get the phone because the taxi driver says that he is driving 3 passengers and they say they didn't see it. But anyway, once its gone, its gone.

I don't see it as a waste because we are not born with a phone in the first place. So it is ok to lose it because it is not part of your body. Ha. In the end, I quickly bought a new NOKIA phone and it has the basic function. It is what I like because for HTC, I have to actually use 2 hands to operate. Not so user-friendly though.

But I have learnt one thing, ie to BACK UP your contacts. This is of due importance... so my friends, please remember to back up your contacts!



Just came back from a 5 day course and I really amazed by it. Now, I am so much focused in what I want and I will not actually waste anymore time anymore. I must jiayou!


YEAH!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006