Spending Time

Today, I fetched Josh and Kate from my in-law's place. And they were so happy to see me from a distance! I'm also so happy to see them too!




I have decided to either bring them to Sentosa or Botanic Gardens. And guess what is their pick? Sentosa! The reason is because Josh remembered about the Sentosa train toy that we promised to get for him at the next visit.

Lunch

We munched at QQ rice at NEX. It's actually the healthy option for the children.

Josh is able to order himself. What is required at QQ rice is that you have to choose your type of rice, and 5 ingredients! He told the lady that he wanted purple rice 紫米, and the ingredients are seaweed chicken 紫菜鸡, carrot 萝卜, chicken floss 肉松, corn 玉米 and silverfish 银鱼. I'm so proud of him!


Sentosa 


It's a fine weather today and they are also holding their annual event of Sentosa Busker's festival. We reached around 2pm as we didn't know that they only starts at 4.30pm and ends at 10.30pm. Hence, we just take pictures with the posters!




We didn't get to see any performances because they were really tired at around 4pm. Hence, we left then.


Children dozing off

Oh man. This is classic. Kate was tired at about 2.30pm and we were taking the Sentosa tram ride. And when it was about to end, Josh was also soon dozing off. How am I suppose to carry two children by myself, in this island? At the last bus stop, Josh's eyes were already closed. And I just prayed.

And when the tram announced it's the last stop, Josh suddenly woke up and walked. And I managed to walk him to the nearest cafe, hoping to find some good comfortable seats so that both my children could rest for awhile. However, we didn't manage to find as the seats are all outdoors. Josh insisted on sleeping and I brought him to the iFLY building.

Luckily, it's quite entertaining to see people flying at iFLY. Josh changed from the sleepy mode to the awake mode when he saw how the people fly in the air chamber. So glad that he was awake already and he said he's hungry and we went to eat at a nearby eatery! Hence, I didn't get the chance to carry two sleeping children!

At home

My three children are really amazing. They love Gwen so much! Ha. When taking this picture, both Josh and Kate just wanted to kiss her. So lovely. Coincidentally, it's Gwen's official two months old too!



Gwen's being a great girl, and every morning, she will love her refreshing baths. And now, she sleeps on the baby yaolan at such a tender age. Really find that time really pass so fast and she's 2 months old! 


My back

Actually these days, my back wasn't feeling so well, especially my right shoulder area. Went to the TCM for Tui Na, and it's so painful. They did the Ba Guan, and it's so painful too, however, I felt better after that. All the rubbing of the veins is really painful. Luckily, I went for the treatment as if being neglected, it may become chronic.


Apparently, I just need to carry properly my work bag, and not to use any more slings on it, as it strains my back actually. And need to do more stretching exercises and to watch out on my posture too! Oh man...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006