I am dumbfounded.

Really, I certainly am...


Tell you what happen.



Today, I was at Bishan Bus Interchange and upon the bus arrival, I walked towards the Berth. And I saw a precarious secsch boy carrying his handphone and he was moving his body left and right...

The funny thing is that he is not watching his handphone but the handphone screen keep moving too...


I was thinking, "How come he is not watching the video?" And then, the image I saw was a lady's breast! He is apparently taking picture of the lady's chest area in front of him!!!


I do not know how to react the moment I saw it. I just find that it is very unsightly and gross to have a secsch boy to have this behaviour!!!!!!


AH!

And ladies, please, for goodness sake, don't wear too loose a clothing... Weather is cold nowadays...


What would you do if you are me? Seeing the image? The action?


My my

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)