My small group in the yacht. It is really very compact and they maximise every space they have! That is my new Levi's Addition shirt! Woo~

Woo.. Lifestyle pic! Haa...

Man, don't ever change inside the yacht. Make my head spin!!!



...Seriously, I felt like vomitting then...



Ace and I, posing... Ha... The sun is really superb! Love it!



Ace, Steph(my mentor) and I... Ha...






Do we look like models? Haa






After jumping down, Ace jumped down too... And I tell you, the feeling is very good.






My team before we take a 'Group Jump Pic'





We are REadddyyy!




Ha... Shot Number One...

NG... So we took a second one...

And yes, we are tired from the photo shoot and the jumping! Just wonder why people like to commit suicide via jumping off the building. It is really very scary feeling... Ha... Love the feeling of enjoyment and my favourite sun!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006