Well last week, was my first time going to GOLD CLASS and the feeling of entering it for free is superb!

Ha... for this well deserved event, I really enjoyed myself very much!! Ha... My aim is to treat part of my clients Free Gold class tickets!! WoohoO~!


Ha. Ace and I...


Yes, we are promoting Gold Class... The feeling is very shiok. The seat is like a bed and there is blanket for us to use...

Nachos (with cheese) is the best! Somemore they can give more hot cheese once the topping is over! Love it leh!! Haa.... yes, its sinful.

Group picture of PTO that were at Gold Class... Spot me! Ha

Well well, actually before that, we are entitled for a group massage for free and this is also my first time going to spa for upper body massage. ANd i tell u, it is PAINFUL!

Super painful! Ah!! But feel SHIOK after that!! Haa...



Yeah!! 4 best men... haa...


For this month, I have no idea what is the next incentive... but I'm very excited about it! Haa

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)