Well well
Last Sat, went jogging with my JC best friend in the morning... because he came back from Bristol, studying PhD. Wow right?? Ha...

The jog was fun and find that I should jog more in the morning or rather allocate more time for personal exercise in my schedule... And on tuesday, I jogged in the evening too... The feeling is very good because you can feel that you are pumping and alive with energy. Ha.


Jog my friends...
In November, there will be a Charity Run called Run for Hope and I will be joining. And if you are interested, you can let me know.. I can register for ya... and we can jog together... Ha.



My my!
I am so excited... because as of now, I have managed to secure a Hainan ticket and a Seoul ticket! Wow... I am really very happy!

Right now, I am running for my second ticket for Seoul and want to achieve my personal best by end of July!! Yes!! I must, for my family and my baby....


There are some names which we have thought of...
1. Aaden Hoe
2. David Hoe

Chinese names
1. Hoe Kang Le


Ha.. These are the 2 names... nice?? Friends, comment on the names.. it is very hard leh...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)