Wow wow...

Now its July 2009 and I am writing Thank you cards to my clients who have been with me for over 2 years already!

I am really very happy and thankful for them to choose me as their financial consultant and their loyalty towards me. Ha... Really appreciate them so much!!

And for me, tmr, I will be having another meetup with my gynae again! So excited about it because it is now the 34th week. Can you believe that next month, Mervyn will be a Daddy?? My my... I have lived for 25 years and it will be the next phase of my life starting from next month...

25 years ago, I'm just like a small boy...small baby. Now, I am soon going to be a dad...
So by 50 years old, I'm going to be a grandfather?? Ha...

Son, you better read it... haa...

Find that life is so amazing and that I am enjoying every part of it, even though at times, it is quite tiring. These days, I have been waking up at 4 plus 5 plus, just to make food or massage Eve. And last week, I attended breastfeeding course...

And it is so funny...


Want to know whY??


Everyone there are in couples... except me. I attended ALONE! Can you believe it? Because Eve has appointment and that I have to attend myself. BREASTFEEDING class... I attend myself. Ha... That's why I sat behind myself. Ha...

So funny.

And there are so many benefits to breast feeding... love it...
Have four lessons and last week is the first one... every saturday will have to attend it. :)


Happy
---------

Read some of my friends' blogs and I'm happy for them that they are progressing well...

Meitoon: She has scored distinctions for her modules, which is very good! I didn't even get to score distinctions in my Uni at all... Ha... So happy for her.


Actually it is only her blog that I read... haa... Opps

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006