Well well...



Am so counting down to my days to becoming a father... ha





Find that there are so many hidden things that have to prepare... but quite alot are just thoughts. Because you have to be mentally prepared.



Recently, got to know that the confinement lady whom we have engaged is unable to come. Because her son has nose cancer and she has to take care to him. And on the phone, she started to weep. She told us that the medical cost is very high... RM$50,000. Didn't really ask if she bought any insurance for her son. But find that all of us has to get at least one life insurance plan. Otherwise, you are gambling with your life everyday.



Then, she arranged for us her primary school friend whom is also a confinement lady. Cool right? Wonder what primary school she attended that inspired so many to become that occupation!!



Will update you guys more on the confinement lady....









--------------------

I have a new phone!! It is SAMSUNG JET and the best thing is that it is free!



Ha.. I happen to be at Tampines Mall last saturday and my client was late. So I was walking around and someone approached me and pass me the Starhub advertisement...



I wanted a touch phone... so I saw SAMSUNG Jet... and it cost $150... so I intended to get it straight... And I was at the counter... and the lady asked if I had any voucher... I said I do not have... So what she did was she helped me check and indeed, I have a $150 starhub voucher!! Ha...



So I got the phone for free... Just like that... and of course, I maintained my line... wow right??



Yesterday, I used it to use Facebook and it is so fast! Love it... Ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)