Hi Everyone

Time passes by so fast! Now it is 31st October 2009.

What have you done for yourself this year?


Looking back from 01Jan2009, well, I have made a few changes!
1. A New House
2. Josh Hoe
3. A full time telemarketer
4. A domestic helper in the house

And this is certainly good news because the year haven't end yet!

Still have 61 more days and I am so happy that I can do my best to fulfill my goals for this year!!

-------------------

My friends Huiling and Jiakai are parents now, having their daughter, RuiEn. I'm really very happy for them because they are pro-breast feeding.  This is really vital for every baby's health as there are many articles stating that babies should be breastfed at least 6 to 12 months old. 

Initially, it may be tough, people may tempt you to use formula milk, to discourage you to breast feed. But fret not, Jiakai will be there to support you. As at the end of the day, parents know the best for their child.  Eve and I personally have met our own side of story but we gritted on, and now, we have a smooth supply of breast milk for Josh now.

Our very own confinement lady even discouraged her, saying that the baby is not having enough breast milk. And I even told her off saying NEVER to say that ever again.  It is that hidden anger that I was unable to contain. :)

-----------------------------

I have another friend who blogged about her being single and that many of her friends (including me) are married and have children.  Well, (should I say your name? Ha) do not need to compare yourself with other people.  Honestly, if one were to do that, it will be an endless comparison as everyone is different.  We are all of different make and if you keep comparing, you will not be the person you set out to be.

The most important thing is to know yourself and improve in areas that you want to change. This is of more importance, I find.

In my career, there are a few people who does better than me and whenever I compare myself with them, I would feel unhappy and stressed.  So much discontentment. But at the end of the day, what you brought back is bad cells in the blood. Is that worth it?  If I want to be on par with them, I should ask them. Ask how did they do it, and follow SLOWLY and modify the ways to your needs.

That is what I am doing now actually. Slowly acquiring more leads and training my full time telemarketeer to do better in fixing her appointments. 

Humans are never contented. Really. You must know how to manage it. One good way is by talking to people. Telling them how you feel and what are their views! :)


-------------------

How come I'm so wordy today? Hmm..

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006