Hi Everyone

Well, this career that I'm taking on, surely people say it is not easy. It does, but what I strongly believe in is to work hard. And to keep improving yourself for the better.

Some of my collegues actually do very well in this business and for me, clients' needs are still the baseline in my career. Fulfilling them is my top priority.

Did door-knocking with my wife and 2 other collegues today and find that it is quite an experience. And of course, there are alot of rejections. This is already a norm for all these 3 years already.

Just find that it all involves number game. Out of 100, 30 will open door, and 1 will need our advice. Yup...

I have to work harder!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)