Hi Everyone!

I am really blessed everyday, to be able to reach home and meet my wife and Josh. Find that this is the way life should be, looking forward to home each day, after my appointments. And the feeling of a fulfilling day after meeting up with clients or prospects.

Didn't get to blog these days, because I'm in the midst of conversion of my Fujitsu laptop to Asus Eee laptop. Find that I literally take a week before opening up the box of my Asus Eee laptop. Ha... weird right? But maybe it is the latency of me to change to a new laptop.

These days, I have been coming home for lunch and dinner and I tell you, the feeling is awesome. To eat homecook food for at least a meal each day brightens my day. And it is actually much healthier. And for Eve, she actually goto noobcook.com to search for recipes and cooked too! Its very delicious!! Ha...

Today I ate roast meat rice, and I immediately felt feverish after that. I do not know why! Maybe I'm not accustomed to unhealthy food already? Last week, I ate McSpicy Chicken Double and I had diahoerra. Seriously I do not know why... probably I am more in tuned to steamed food?? Ha..

Will blog more and post more pictures! And Josh is 2 months.

We are both 2 months as parents....

(CLAP HERE)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)