Well my friends! It is confirmed that in july, I'll be getting an iPhone for myself! :) Really find that this phone is amazing because you can do practically alot of things with it...

I kinda like it because I can get to surf the internet whenever and wherever I can and now, they have this application (app) which can mbanking (mobile banking)! Wow, I've tried it and it is very convenient! Certainly amazing. And not only that, I can whatsapp (similar to MSN) with those with iPhones! Wow... Can't wait for then!...


Didn't update these days! Find that it is very bad! Ha...

My schedule for the past few days!
6th to 8th of April, I went to Perth (Prudential Company Incentive)
9th to 11th of April, did roadshow at Electronics Fair at Suntec


Want to share with you guys that if you find that in Singapore, the cost of living is high, wait till you go to Perth! It is even higher! Ha...  A seafood platter, which you can get in Singapore is around $50. But there, it is A$65, which means it is S$90. And a cab fare from say Yishun to Jurong is $45. Wow right?  Certainly, when you are there, you have to earn so much more.

I kinda like the weather in Perth because it makes me very relaxed and the sense of urgency is not there. Houses there are beautiful and even the train system is quite laid back.  So it is quite a contrast...a quite a 70's Singapore but more expensive cost of living.  Will post the picture in the next post. Ha! Wonder how did people want to retire in a more expensive place...but yea, this is paradigm of your thinking.


Electronics Fair
Well, this is the first time that I have ever done an Electronics Fair in my career and I am very amazed that there are alot of people coming for IT fairs, despite the recent March IT fair recently. Singaporeans really like to spend! Ha... or they want to get value for money items.  The fair opens at 11am daily, but there are people already queueing up at 6am. Because they want to get $1 ricecooker, iron or thumbdrive or fan.. Amazing right? And when the gates are opened, even aunties RAN! Ran like no other people's business. Ha... Really!

And for me, I am amazed that I am able to achieve a production that I have never hit before. Usually, per month, I have around $12,000 of Insurance sales. But there, I managed to get $25,000 of Insurance sales! Wow... Certainly bringing me to another paradigm in my sales career and it is within 3 days! Wow right??  Probably, if there is an upcoming IT fair, I will certainly bid for my slot! Ha...

But things don't come easy of course. The long hours of standing and prospecting. And the number of turn overs of prospecting... everything counts! :) Yea!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)