Well, find that after having Iphone4, it has made me easier to contact my clients and I have to transfer my diary and schedule to it. And read on yahoo that next year June, they will launch iPhone 5! Wow.. It is certainly very good news because Apple challenges itself not only to be ahead of competitors, but also compete for itself.

IT fair
Thus time, I didn't really fair very well, as compared to my very first one. But I made three new clients and they are very good hearted to have met me. I actually feel comfortable to talk to them and I certainly will do my best to service them.

Upcoming, I will also be doing but not at Expo.. It will be at Suntec!! Can't wait for it because I find generally the crowd there is office crowd.. The people there has more budget for endowment and guess there has more family crowds to target at!!


Josh
He has been growing fine and that he now knows how to wave goodbye and giving flying kisses to people. His appetite for solid food has improved too, eating more meals. And not forgetting, he can stand without support now. Walking is still in the infant stage, but he tries to walk by supporting himself with chairs or walls.

Currently he had slight cough, prob due to cold air entering his lungs. So we don't switch on air con now.. Natural air is still the best! Yea..

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)