3 babies at 75 days old

It's so amazing how our children evolves through these years and they actually look like themselves actually! Look at them when they are only 75 days old! And they look DIFFERENT! Don't be shocked!

This special post on them 75 days old, makes me feel as if I have triplets in one go, isn't it?


JOSH HOE


This is Josh. Very few hair and he looks dark, compared to Gwen. He really look non-Chinese yes? Ha. I honestly can't really remember how was his sleeping pattern then. All I can remember is that he was the one whom I bathed a baby for the first time!



Oh my! This picture was taken before I had LASIK! Ha. Josh really looks different from us. But now, he's handsome boy... Ha.



KATE HOE


This little Michelin star has amazing arms at 75 days. This is because she is drinking Josh's two year old breast milk ever since she was born. Guess the amount of nutrition in the breast milk nourished her so well! Amazing! And time really passed so fast since Kate was a baby, a toddler and now a child that speaks and we love her so much.



Two beautiful ladies! Kate's like Josh, was already slightly to the tanned side since born.



GWEN HOE


Our third child Gwen is more princess-like and thank God we had this name as we wanted a fairer baby. And God gave us one! She has similarly much hair with Kate, just that on Kate's full month, we shaved off her hair. It was a mistake and we didn't want to happen to Gwen. 



Close up of Gwen...




All look different and have their own speciality right? 

I really feel that God is really amazing to create different and beautiful children. And to think that when I have Josh, I have to spread my love for Eve and Josh. When I have Kate, I didn't know I had the capacity to love Eve, Josh and Kate. Now, God provided me Gwen, and it enlarged my capacity to love Eve, Josh, Kate and Gwen. Honestly, I didn't know that my capacity can be so large. Really attribute all these patience to God's grace and love. Without it, I honestly do not know and think that I can be a father and husband at the same time.


These photos are extracted from my father-in-law's camera. Really thank him for consolidating all these wonderful pictures. So for those new born parents, do snap more pictures of your children. They will very fast outgrow themselves and soon, they will become teenagers, adults... Time waits for no one but photographs bring back great memories.




Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006