2011

Well year 2010 has been a year whereby I have set goals that are stretching to my own limits, as compared to 2009.

Work
In January 2010, I set to do a target of $250k production. It is a stretching goal for me because the previous year 2009, I hit only a production of $135k. And by 31dec 2010, I hit a target of $275k! Woohoo!!

I am really amazed that I can surpass my 2009 target over two folds. And of course this result comes with luck and most importantly, by God and my hard work.


This made me to become top 50 advisers in prudential this year!! Woo!!!!


This 2011, it will be yet another promising year and I will of course set a higher goal for myself.


Family
Josh has grown tremendously in 2010. Currently he has around 12 teeth and he is walking without assistance. His meals has also increased to have more solids too!

Not forgetting my wife! She has also done well in 2010, hitting our Yokohama trip and we will be going together!! Yeah!!! So happy about it. The sacrifices she has made and her effort to balance work and family has also paid off!


Woohoo!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)