End of January

Time flies so fast!!

Well, it is End of January and of course, I find that time in 2011 has really just started and the first month is nearly over.


Macau
For January, we all went to Macau for travelling and it is a nice and cooling place to go to.  We also brought Josh and my mother in law over there.  And it is a good place to get winter clothings because there is demand.

And at there, I also received an award from PTO, being the 9th Adviser of PTO in 2010. Yeah! Very happy because it is my first time receiving this award and I even made my Thank You speech there too...

Didn't manage to post pictures of Macau because I lost my camera there and yes, it's kinda wasted. Hence, I have to search around from my friends the pictures for my Macau trip.


Josh
Yes, Josh has grown so much and now these are the activities that he can do in the month of Jan (additional from other months)
-He can throw diapers into dustbins and make sure it is properly placed
-He empties all the water in the bath tub, making sure we are wet!
-He loves to eat corn, vegetables, carrot, olives, yoghurt, green pepper
-He also knows that socks should be placed together with shoes
-He massages Eve and knows how to wipe of excess moisturizer on his hand
-He is 9.6kg, 80cm.
-He knows how to point what is hair, eyes, legs
-He feeds goldfish solid food
-He loves to see himself in front of the mirror as well as taking videos of himself
-He loves to take out cards from wallets and put them in a pile
-He packs the house with us and mop the floor with his very own cleaning handkerchief
-He knows what is going out, the moment we change our clothes


More and more!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006