Comparison

Well in life, you will definitely been compared to someone in one way or another. Otherwise, you compare yourself with other people.

Many a times, you will feel that other people are far better than you yourself. But now, I'm 27, I just feel that comparison is good, but you have to know that everyone is different and God has actually made us different so that we have different strengths.

When I was in secondary school, I join Art club and yes, it's quite degrading compared to those uniformed groups because it's like a 'do nothing' club. I do feel very annoyed at times but who cares, Coz at the end of the day, I have learnt quite a few art skills and made good friends!

Now, I'm a married man and when I see other people that don't have children, at times I feel that yes, I may not have much of their 'free' time. But I know that at home, I have a lovely son and wife waiting for me and my time is their time. And I'm very happy about it.

At times I may feel weary but I know that if I put my faith in God, he will help me in many different ways.

Now in my career, everyday there will be production updates and of course when you see other people submit large cases, of course you will feel that how come you didn't get that case? I feel that keep comparing will be very tired and you may burnt out.

Now, I just focus what I want and achieve it. I do not want to keep seeing the production updates and cause unnecessary stress. Ha. Of course I will work hard, but the main intention is for my family.







These pictures are taken when I bring Josh down for an early morning walk. Ha. Just some candid shots and of course, sometimes he just don't want to look at the camera. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006