Career as a dad and an FC

Well, I want to thank God that for the last quarter, I'm the top producer in my organization among 250 people! Yeah. Want to thank my clients who have the faith in me and of course I put in effort in it.

And upcoming months, I will do extra hard for my career as I have a family to build. So Mervyn, continue to Jiayou. I have also been promoted to an Executive Financial Consultant and it's really a rewarding post because with this post, I represent top 10% in Prudential.

As a dad, of course it's fun to be in. Seeing Josh grow as well as taking care of my pregnant wife is at times taxing, but the efforts are rewarding as I feel that both my son and wife love me very much.

This is very important and that makes me even want to work harder in my career because family is the pushing factor.

At times, I must allocate time wisely to be a dad as well as an FC. Hence, I must plan time with my wife and to allocate time for home cook meals. We both feel that it is important for us to have healthy meals.

Some pictures to share!!










Josh went with us to see the Rally. Quite fun for him.

I want to build my family to a well knitted family and to cater love as the main ingredient.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006