My schedule: Children, Work, Wife, Children

Children

Ha! Yesterday was a well spent day but it was quite taxing on me. But I enjoyed it very much.

In the morning, brought Josh to Jacob Ballas at Botanic Gardens and he loves the water feature so much! He heard the water feature and straight away wants to remove his shirt! He has came here before and he enjoyed it then.

There is only one Singaporean (me) and the rest are Caucasians. They really let their children free to roam and I bet they are regulars to this beautiful park! We spent about 40 minutes there.

Thank God I brought avocado bread for him as he was hungry after the event. We later went to a sand garden and even picked up saga seeds! Around 30 of them. Josh even picked up and place them one by one in the plastic bag!!


Work

When I came back, I straight away had my lunch and headed for 3 appointments till 7pm.. Was quite hungry then.


Wife

Rested awhile because I have sore throat and slight fever. This is due to the Old Chang Kee that I have eaten the day before. Think their quality of oil used has degraded. Not so good. It's like Old Junkie. Ain't patronizing their stall anymore.

Talked to my wife awhile whilst Kate was asleep. Glad that she is recovering well and she has so many ideas for the baby shower and she bought online a children bicycle seat for $80. Original price $200.

Children

Went to my mother in law's house to see Josh and spent time with him till 11.30pm. He was doing fine there and played with him too.

When I returned home, Kate was soon awake and I spent time rocking her and singing songs to her too...

At night, woke up nearly every hour. Ah!! Pour water for Eve, carry Kate, and so on.. Lol

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006