Two children

Well, wanna share with you that currently, we are adjusting our lifestyle with our daughter. All children have demands and now, both of our children have their separate demands but they have one common one: breastmilk.

Now our daughter is 6 days old and she is sensitive to the breasts! What do I mean? During day 3, at night she rejected the breasts totally even though she was hungry. And the next day, Eve called the Breastfeeding association and found out that it was probably due to Josh drinking it and his saliva was on the breast. My daughter felt that there was a difference and that's the reason for it. Now, we would wipe first before feeding her. Amazing!

Yesterday was really quite hectic. Slept at 6am. Can you believe it? My daughter was awake and Josh was asleep since 12am. Then Josh woke up at 3.30am. That's when things are jumbled up! Josh wanted Eve to nurse(this was the normal routine before my daughter was born). However, his sucking is quite hard on Eve and after 15mins, she felt painful and felt that she couldn't breastfeed him too long. And my daughter was crying too. She left and that left Josh weeping!!

I made milk for Josh but he didn't want and he wanted breast milk and was quite upset that Eve didn't want to carry on to breast feed him. I brought him down for walk but he still kept crying. And then I brought him back, telling him to eat biscuit with the milk that I made. He's ok until the biscuit was finished and he indicated he wanted mummy. I said no and tried to on music to distract him. This time, he cried even louder!!

Then we decided to bring him to my mother in law's place. We walked there and I was quite in zombie state. It was 4.50am already.

We managed to make him sleep at 5.20am by calling the weather forecast station as there is someone speaking and he feels that it is a lullaby. And I left and reached home at 5.40am.

When back, my daughter cried again because she needed to be carried awhile to sleep and Eve is already quite tired. Then, I managed to make her to sleep at 6am and I dozed off with my daughter, with her on the bed.

We will see what we can do to improve the situation:)

God, we need your assistance and provision on Eve, Josh and my daughter.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)