Hey Everyone!

Woohoo!!

Our daughter is born!! So happy!

She is born on 110711, 2019hours at Mt Alvenia. She is 2.960kg and she has alot of hair!! Really want to thank God for his provision and also his protection over her and Eve.

I received a call on 110711 at 3.30pm from Eve, and she told me that her water bag burst at home. I was on train back at Novena Station. Upon hearing that, I straight away went out of the station.  And bought my lunch and headed straight to Mt Alvenia. 

I met Eve at Mt Alvenia as she took cab from home and we were warded at 4.30pm.  This time, the delivery time was around 3.5 hours and this is amazing and you gotta hear it. At 8pm, the nurses said that she only dilated for about 6cm (still got 4 more cm to go). The contractions became stronger and until a stage she was kneeling down and I have to practically support her with my own weight!!

And the next minute, she told me that she is pushing. And I told the nurse that she is pushing!! Then, I was told to remove her pants and guess what!?!?!!!!  I saw my part of my daughter's head already. We lifted her to the main bed and then my daughter's head was fully out and then slowly her whole body. The whole process was so fast that one can ever imagine. One moment said that we are halfway, the next, she is born!

We are very amazed that she has more hair than Josh! Ha... 

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)