Montigo Resort

I have no idea what to post these days! Time really passed so fast, and I managed to go to Batam (Montigo Resort) during early February. Next month Bali, and April will be Taiwan!! It's really awesome. Looking forward to that..

Montigo Resort is a beautiful place and every villa has a private pool. Staying in a villa for a day is cool and lavish. The feeling of huge space for yourself and the airy bedrooms and comfortable toilets and bath tubs, just make you feel like a King! And very child friendly!


Group photo at the entrance of the resort

A hand-drawn map of Montigo Resort
 You can google Montigo Resorts and the pictures are very Maldives-like. I'm just so amazed that they structured EVERY villa to have beautiful scenery and the private pool! Love it. It made me swim three times a day there! Really relaxing. And the water is not chlorinated.


A picture beside the private pool in your villa


Josh and Kate! And Gwen at the corner, wanting to climb up!
Gwen loves the pool so much!

Family picture of us in the pool! Love it so much!

My 3 children before entering into the pool!
Gwen climbed onto the ledge by herself! Quite dangerous though... Need supervision!
Happy Kate swimming!

My beautiful ladies in the house!

I'm teaching Gwen how to use the float! She didn't want.. lol

I'm so glad that I brought Eve, my 3 children and my mother in law. Really also want to thank my boss Li Fen for organizing this trip and partial subsidizing for us too! Yeah! And it's our first time to Batam. The currency exchange rate is very huge. 1 SGD is 9000 Rupiah. Hence must really count properly before handing the money to the cashier or waiter! Lol. Every meal there is around 300000 Rupiah! 

We ordered room service for food and it cost us 400000Rupiah! Ha. They are delicious!
Montigo Resort is definitely kids friendly! You can feel like a kid again and the beauty of this place is that it's not crowded at all!! Love the space and they can keep playing and playing. Even rolling on the grass patch!
A kids friendly playground and it's like a tree house!

Green patch of grass that Josh attempted to do cart wheel!

Kate hugging a huge teddy bear!

There are train tracks and legos and Josh felt like he's at home once again!

Love this huge slide! I even tried and it's fun!

Gwen is so interested in this water feature beside the playground.

A cute sitting area for the children

Look at the toys buffet!
I was so amazed that iPhone can auto set the time zone in whatever country you are in! Batam is one hour later than Singapore time, and my iPhone just auto changed the time when I was in Batam. I just realized how smart iPhone can really be!

Josh, Kate and Gwen loved the bath tub so much and they can play inside for 30 minutes! And the good thing is that the warm water can keep them warm! It's just a lovely sight to see them all swim and play in the bath tub, something that can be done during child hood!

The frequent buggy rides are so enjoyable! Give the receptionist a ring and a buggy car awaits you at the door step. Their staff are very friendly and they even provides nanny service at SGD $25 for 2 hours! We didn't use it but we met a nanny at the children's playground. She helped us look after Gwen's safety and voluntarily helped to wipe off Gwen's mucus from the nose! Really appreciate that so much!

Family picture at buggy car

Picture of me and the 3 children at buggy car!

Josh - the buggy car driver
There are so many pools in this Montigo Resort and I'm glad that Josh and I are able to spend some father and son time at the pool! So fun!
Selfie of Josh and I

Happy Josh in the knee deep pool

This pool is quite chilly! Ha..

Josh loves to splash the water!

Most important of all, every view and angle taken are very scenic!!

View at the third level of the villa

They love to see the view from the top!

Josh coloured the kids menu

The sea view is beautiful

Children's free play at the grass! Love it so much!

Wonder who is this Olympian?!

This bridge is so aesthetic! Love the view and it looks like the bridge of Britney Spears' Sometimes!

Picture of me standing inside a deep swimming pool!
 
Night view of the bridge! Well lit right?

Ha! Love this picture of selfie!

The pool view in the villa! Very relaxing!
Beautiful resort that is just 45 minutes away from Singapore! Really amazing that humans can create such a landscape. I'm so glad that this place is child friendly and I really recommend families with children to come and enjoy this paradise!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006